1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is gained by either purchasing or renewing a Mobility Scooter Insurance policy from the Promoter, Fish Insurance, between the promotion launch date and promotion end date.
3. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The promotion commences on November 19, 2018 at 00:01 (GMT) and closes on December 31, 2018 at 23:59 (GMT)
5. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, Fish Insurance, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will be chosen at random. The winners will be notified by email or phone following the selection. Their name may be published on www.fishinsurance.co.uk and via our social networks. If the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, or the winner cannot be contacted via phone or email within 7 days of them being chosen, such prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
7. The winning eligible entry will win:
A Rascal Veo Sport mobility scooter, along 1 years Mobility Scooter Lite Insurance cover provided by Fish Insurance which is subject to all limitations and exclusions as highlighted in the associated policy wording at the time of the cover commencement date. In order for the Insurance cover to commence, Fish Insurance will be required to complete an application with the intended policy holder. Further information in relation to the Mobility Scooter Lite Insurance policy can be obtained by visiting the Fish website at: https://www.fishinsurance.co.uk/downloads/. The prize will be delivered to the winning Entrant’s address as recorded as part of their qualifying Mobility Scooter Insurance policy.
8. The promoter of this competition is Fish Insurance. Fish Insurance is a trading name of Fish Administration Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under
Firm Reference 310172. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website. Fish Insurance is registered in England and Wales. Company Registration Number 4214119. Registered Office: Rossington’s Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Fish Insurance is part of PIB Group.
9. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
10. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this promotion.
12. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and where consent is given by the entrant, may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via mediums including mail and commercial electronic messages.
13. The UK laws apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law.