Life Insurance arranged by Watts
People have Life Insurance in place for many reasons, from addressing funeral costs or leaving a legacy to family members, to covering outstanding debts or protecting an estate against inheritance tax.
If your role is crucial within the household, perhaps if you adopt a carer role, critical illness cover could be something to think about. This could help ensure that if you were to become seriously unwell, there would be access to a cash lump sum to reduce any financial distress for your family whilst you focus upon recovery.
Watts Mortgage & Wealth Management have a specialist Life Insurance team on hand to provide you with the service and expertise that you require.
Key benefits at a glance
- Dedicated, highly qualified advisers from a friendly, family-focussed business
- Whole of market service – Watts are not restricted to a panel, meaning they can access major UK insurers and specialist options for those with complex medical histories
- Full financial advice – all policies are arranged on a fully-advised basis to ensure your needs are truly understood and met by the insurance policy
- Specialist medical knowledge – Watts have many years of providing cover for clients with pre-existing conditions. They will typically understand your condition, and know what information insurers will need from you to get the best decisions
- All policies written into trust at no additional cost – meaning any pay out goes to who you expect it to, without being subject to any lengthy probate delays
- Winners of the MoneyFacts ILP Protection Adviser of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021
Sit back, relax and read our blog
Here you’ll find handy guides and top tips
Life Insurance Awareness Month
If you’ve ever wondered about life insurance – what it is, how it works, and if you should have it – it’s the perfect time to find out. In honour of Life Insurance Awareness Month, here’s all you need to know… Read More
Does my family health history affect my Life Insurance?
Life Insurance is a way to protect the financial future of your dependents – usually your children. It is a policy designed to pay out a lump sum, or regular amounts, in the event of your death. But does family health history affect Life Insurance? Read More
Will I need life cover once I have repaid my mortgage/retired?
We have put together some points to consider if you are currently retired or have repaid your mortgage payments and are wondering if you still require Life Insurance. Read More
Next steps if your life insurance is about to run out
In this blog post, we will explain the assessment process, what happens when your policy expires, and if you must take out the same Life Insurance policy. We hope this information will help make the next steps easier for you. Read More
Types of Life Insurance and things to consider
Life insurance is the most popular type of personal protection insurance with around 20 million households having some level of cover in place. Read More
Fish Insurance is an introducer to Watts Mortgage & Wealth Management Ltd for Pure Protection. Watts Mortgage & Wealth Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority; Registered No. 624815. 9 George House Princess Court, Beam Heath Way, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 6GD. Registered in England No. 08892485.