Work with us
Fish is an exciting and dynamic business, and we are on the lookout for some fantastic people. We provide specialist insurance solutions to customers, including organisations of all shapes and sizes. This is an exciting time to join Fish, part of PIB Group.
As we continue to grow, we are interested in talking to those who are looking to start or build a career at our vibrant office on Walton Summit in Preston. The atmosphere in our office is lively and fun – there’s always something to get involved in and with our training and support, there are lots of opportunities to grow a long-term career.
Customer Service Representative
Our team members are rewarded well:
- A basic salary of £19,500 plus fantastic commission
- Mon – Fri 0900-1730
- Generous holiday
- Weekly and monthly incentives where you can win vouchers, early finishes and more
- Support to complete your CII or further Insurance qualifications.
- Contributory pension scheme.
The Customer Sales and Retention Role
- As a Sales and Retention Advisor you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers
- Contacting new and existing customers offering our products and services to aid retention and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure you maximise every opportunity you have to sell our great products to our customers
- Liaise with customers via different communication channels, e.g. outbound, live chat, e-mail
- Ensuring sales are regulatory and compliant as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
We are looking for passionate individuals who will have:
- A positive and resilient mindset with a passion for helping others
- Thrive from delivering exceptional customer service and achieving KPI’s
- Able to show empathy and build a relationship with our customers to deliver a first call resolution
- Self -motivated and passionate about your career.
- Be the brand ambassador for Fish and our clients
- Genuine passion for Sales/Retention through customer service
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits –
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- An experienced Learning & Development department to offer study support to enhance your career with us with access to free online courses on top
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK and have colleagues who work from home some of the time and work in one of our offices for part of the week. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.