Please note: When you enter this competition you are also opting in to email communications from Fish Insurance (you can unsubscribe from this at any time). Your phone details will only be used for prize notification purposes by Fish Insurance.
Competition Terms & Conditions
If you choose to enter this competition, it is assumed that you have carefully read the following terms and conditions and agree to adhere to them:
- An entrant must be resident in the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over.
- In the event that any competition entrant is disqualified, Fish Insurance in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
- Only one entry per person per competition is allowed and multiple entries will result in an entrant being disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and Fish Insurance discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, Fish Insurance reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
- Winners will be drawn randomly from all qualifying entries received within 28 days of the closing date, unless otherwise specified on the competition entry flyer.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date of the competition. Should the prize notification be returned as undeliverable, or a reply to the notification be received after the allotted time, the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Fish Insurance reserves the right to use the names of winners in any publicity.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative. Fish Insurance reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Fish Insurance and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- The competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
- You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to Fish Insurance, 12 Sceptre Court, Sceptre Way, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6AW.